Account Director, Media Analytics
- Full Time
- Media Analytics
The Media Analytics division is seeking an Account Director to accelerate our sales growth, primarily in markets adjacent to our core ad testing business, and especially with regards to the entertainment sector. The focus of the role will be to build and retain sales by fostering deeper relationships with current and prospective clients, and by maximising the value they realise from our technology through consulting on interpretation, training and understanding of their end use case.
- Refining growth strategy, particularly in the entertainment sector
- Building and managing a pipeline of new business, and converting that to sales
- Managing the relationship between Affectiva and key existing and new clients to mutual benefit
- Building strong and trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
- Building a clear understanding of each client’s business challenges, the usecase for Emotion AI in that business, and how Affectiva technology can help address their pain points
- Ensuring clients gain maximum value from Affectiva technology by training teams in use of the tech, and assisting in interpretation, especially for initial projects or new use cases
- Maximising revenue growth for Affectiva’s Media Analytics by ensuring effective delivery of services, and perceived value from the insights
- Ensuring effective delivery of proof of concept projects to open up new opportunities
- Working with the global MD of Media Analytics to refine the value proposition for new applications of Affectiva technology
- Collaborating with the customer success and product leaders to ensure new developments are implemented effectively and end-user clients gain value from them
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on marketing campaigns and content
Experience & skills required
- 5+ years’ experience as a client-facing account director in the market research industry
- Significant experience and contacts in the entertainment research sector
- Proven experience growing revenue from research insights clients
- Proven experience of using and generating value from disruptive research technology
- Track record of client impact – helping clients solve their marketing issues
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable with interpreting statistical analysis
- Excellent communication skills – must be a persuasive and effective communicator to senior audiences
- Comfortable in a matrixed and fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with facial coding and other “neuromarketing” technology highly desirable
- Client-side experience desirable
- Strong bachelor’s degree in relevant area – e.g. psychology, social sciences, mathematics, computer science or other sciences.
- Relevant Higher degree preferred
- USA, west coast desirable
About Smart Eye / Affectiva
Smart Eye is the global leader in Human Insight AI, technology that understands, supports and predicts human behavior in complex environments. Together with our subsidiaries Affectiva and iMotions, we are bridging the gap between humans and machines for a safe and sustainable future.
Today, our technology is embedded in next-generation vehicles, leading the way towards human-centric mobility through Driver Monitoring Systems and Interior Sensing solutions. Our Research Instruments offer unparalleled insights into automotive, aviation, assistive technology, behavioral science and many more fields.
Our subsidiary Affectiva is humanizing technology by pioneering Emotion AI, helping companies gain a deeper understanding of how consumers engage with their content, products and services, in automotive, media & entertainment, market research and beyond.
Our subsidiary iMotions provides the world’s leading biosensor software platform that synchronizes data streams in real time from multiple sensors.
Smart Eye was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Sweden with offices in the US, UK, Germany, Denmark, Egypt, Singapore, China and Japan. A publicly traded company since 2016, our customers include NASA, Nissan, Boeing, Honeywell, Volvo, GM, BMW, Geely, Harvard University, over 1,300 research organizations around the world, 70% of the world’s largest advertisers and 28% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
Visit www.smarteye.ai for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.