Sales Support/Engineer, US
Smart Eye is leading the global market for Driver Monitoring Systems, which will soon be a standard component in every car. Monitoring the driver behavior is safety critical both for normal driving as well as for autonomous driving. We are constantly growing and are now looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to join our team.
Smart Eye provides a high-tech work environment in an exciting and expanding business. Depending on your skills and interest, your role can be more technical or more business oriented.
You will be given very good opportunities for personal development, challenges and great fun. You will also be working with highly talented people and be a part of our open, inclusive and creative culture. We believe in true teamwork, where everyone is important.
The Customer Success Managers at Research Instruments of Smart Eye are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales technical support. They liaise regularly with the sales team, product management and operations departments. A big focus of the role is to develop business across Automotive, Aerospace, and other potential sectors and across a number of geographies, therefore considerable travel may be required at times and should be expected globally but mainly within Europe to facilitate successful target fulfilment.
You will have an active impact of the processes and projects and will work in close cooperation with the other talented team members. Your contribution to how we can meet our customers’ needs with tomorrow's technology will be of crucial importance.
Reporting to: Solmaz Shahmehr, VP Research Instruments
Location: Smart Eye AB, Boston, MA
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Providing technical expertise to the sales team allowing Regional Sales Managers to focus on and advancing the sales process efficiently
- Communicating technical strategies and roadmaps to customers and partners
- Presenting and demonstrating new products, features and functionalities to customers and partners
- Translating Smart Eye products- and solutions characteristics into customer benefits
- Participating in marketing activities like attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Traveling as necessary to participate in presales activities
- Providing product education and training to the sales team
- Producing presentations/technical slides, webinar support other related materials for the sales team
- Liaising with Product Management to translate customer needs and requirements into user story candidates for future product evolution
- Assisting in the design of custom-made products
- Participate in collecting Business Intelligence information regarding competitors, their products, and technologies together with the Sales team
- Participating in after-sales activities and providing technical back up as required
- Scheduling and performing product installations at customer facilities and leading product training for customer end-users
- Building mock-up test environment to replicate customer test environment to verify / validate our head and eye tracking capabilities prior to sale
- University degree (minimum Bachelor´s degree), preferably within Electrical- or Computer engineering
- Extensive background in technology sales support with a strong business focus, minimum 5 years
- A solid technical background and understanding of software/hardware-based systems and solutions
- Fluent in English oral and written.
- Analytical and structured approach with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication- and interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to travel to participate at trade shows, meet clients, partners, and support sales activities
- Ability to communicate technical features and capabilities to internal and external partners and customers
- Good understanding of CRM systems, preferably Visma or Salesforce CRM
We welcome all types of personalities and believe in a true mix of people to create a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly.
- A positive, enthusiastic, open, entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to work closely with customers as well as other functions within Smart Eye to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical, creative skills. Independent, Self-driven, Thorough, Curious and with a strong interest in new technologies.
Smart Eye offers you:
- The opportunity to experience international growth with a company offering unique, software- and hardware-based products to a highly qualified market
- The opportunity to work with a client set that most professionals can only dream about such as NASA, Boeing, Mercedes, AUDI, BMW, Honeywell, Georgia Tech University, Johns Hopkins University, Harvard University, and many more
- The opportunity to leverage your previous professional experience into a new international success story
- The opportunity of advancing in your career development in a fast-growing high-tech company
Additional Company Benefits:
- Full-Time Position located in downtown Boston
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual office culture, collaborative office space
- Flexible work schedule
- Complimentary snacks, drinks, and weekly team lunch.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. Welcome with your application.