As a data team intern, you will be working with highly skilled ML engineers to create data solutions using artificial intelligence to simplify the labelling process and the data pipeline.
You will be expected to work with a mentor to:
- Design, build and deliver a cloud based labelling infrastructure.
- Deploy object recognition and other machine learning frameworks in order to auto-label raw data.
- Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, with specialization in speech processing or computer vision.
- Hands-on experience developing methodologies for automatic data acquisition and data annotation problems.
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures. Ex: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure...
- Experience with web frameworks including Ruby on Rails and Python Django.
- Programming Skillset: Python, C++, and other programming and scripting languages
- Machine Learning experience is preferred for this position.
- Strong publication record in machine learning, speech or computer vision related journals/proceedings is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills